www.fpo designs update :(

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Sep 16 15:04:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

With the Zikula skinning work proving to be a lot more challenging than
I could have ever anticipated, it looks like I am going to need extra
time on the www.fpo and spins.fpo design work.

The original dates we had discussed:

∘ final design mockups for spins.fpo due sep 20
∘ final design mockups for get.fpo due sep 27

To me, it looks like this is just not going to be remotely possible
without multiple all-nighters. This is also complicated by the fact I
will be on a business trip Sep 21-25 and it's likely (but not
impossible) I won't have much spare time during that week.

Is there any way we can push back dates on these items at all? Or should
I drop Zikula skinning (the skin was due Sep 15, due to a number of
technical blockers that date was missed) and move on to the websites
mockups right now or should I power through the Zikula skinning and hope
for more time on the fpo mockups?

I'm really sorry this is so short-notice. I started work on the Zikula
skin a couple of weeks early to try to avoid this situation but
apparently that wasn't enough. :(

~m