www.fpo designs update :(

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 15:44:22 UTC 2009

> FWIW, I think getting the main fpo pages done is more important than the
> Zikula skinning.

As someone who *really* wants the zikula FI skin to be perfect and shiny
and happy for F12, I nevertheless have to agree with Spot. Mo, if you
have to drop FI skinning, *that's okay.*

If you like, we can take an hour sometime for the transition - wrap up
loose ends and figure out what else needs to be done so that you can put
FI aside and spend all your energy on the main fpo pages.

--Mel