Remaining FI platform blockers

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 15:50:55 UTC 2009

 > Making sure the editor issue from Toshio and Eric's previous
> conversation is on that list:
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2009-September/000228.html

Added, https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/47

"I'm setting this as 'major' rather than 'blocker' because we can launch
without it, but it will make our lives much easier. (Worst case
scenario: no wysiwyg editor at the beginning, and we spend a bunch of
tedious man-hours converting text from emails/wiki pages/blog posts into
html until the module is packaged and deployed.)"

In other words, it's *really* nice to have this, but if push comes to
shove, I want information-consumption features like publishing articles,
commenting on articles, and feeds working first.

My $0.02.

--Mel