Remaining FI platform blockers

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 02:48:53 UTC 2009

*All* FI platform blockers are up at
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=Fedora+Insight&order=priority
- and thanks to Simon's work tonight, they're nearly all doc'd to a
degree that should let anybody with the requisite
CSS/packaging/sysadmin/etc. skills (or the desire to obtain them ;) pick
them up. (If you encounter a FI ticket that isn't, please complain
loudly here, and that situation shall be fixed.)

The only exception is
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/54#comment:2, which needs
someone with CSS skills to be available to put that feature in with
Simon from 2100-2200 UTC in #fedora-mktg - if you can take this, please do!

Heck, if you can take any of the tickets - particularly the blockers,
since our schedule calls for having those cleared out by Monday - please
do - the zikula work we do now is going to make it *much* easier to
deploy zikula for other things (like docs) later on.

If you've seen new people introducing themselves on various mailing
lists, point them towards these tasks and help them get started!
(Particularly pertinent for new Design-with-a-CSS-bent, Websites, and
Infra folks.)

Thanks, everyone. We're almost there...

--Mel