Fedora Insight meeting minutes 2010-04-15

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:02:25 UTC 2010

============================
#fedora-mktg: Fedora Insight
============================

Meeting started by stickster at 18:02:41 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-15/fedora_insight.2010-04-15-18.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (stickster, 18:03:02)

* Agenda  (stickster, 18:04:20)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Agenda
    (stickster, 18:04:23)

* Theming/design  (stickster, 18:04:32)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/66 <-- skin ticket
    (stickster, 18:08:28)
  * To help with CSS in ticket #66, test your changes on publictest6 and
    send patches to the logistics@ list  (stickster, 18:08:52)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2057
    (stickster, 18:09:43)
  * #2057 was reopened, but is now found to work  (stickster, 18:09:51)
  * ACTION: pcalarco Close #2057 ticket  (stickster, 18:10:06)

* Logistics  (stickster, 18:18:43)
  * Multi-group access is harder than we have time to do, and for now it
    may not matter anyway -- we're not at the point of needing to pen
    people up  (stickster, 18:22:42)
  * FASAuth works, and properly syncs the cmsadmin/Administrators groups
    (stickster, 18:24:56)
  * AGREED: Use a single cmsadmin/Administrators group for now, and look
    into a RFE for multi-group access if/when we have enough people
    working on the system to demand it  (stickster, 18:26:21)
  * ACTION: rbergeron to complete documentation for getting access
    (stickster, 18:27:55)
  * LINK:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight_Workflow#User_Accounts
    (rbergeron, 18:29:10)

* Documentation  (stickster, 18:34:12)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight_FWN_Workflow
    (pcalarco, 18:34:31)
  * ACTION: stickster to read and edit, correct as necessary the
    workflow pages for FWN  (stickster, 18:35:29)
  * ACTION: stickster to read general news workflow page and send
    comments and questions to logistics@ list  (stickster, 18:37:12)

* All Other Business (AOB)  (stickster, 18:40:42)
  * Production needs to go up around 4/27  (stickster, 18:40:58)
  * ACTION: stickster hiemanshu rbergeron Rendezvous on #fedora-mktg
    anytime after 1500 UTC on Sun 2010-04-18 to work on workflow doc and
    skin issues  (stickster, 18:49:12)

* Infrastructure sync up  (stickster, 18:50:36)
  * stickster asserts we can have docs done by 4/22 or 4/23  (stickster,
    18:55:20)
  * hiemanshu asserts he can have skin done by 4/22 or 4/23  (stickster,
    18:55:29)
  * hiemanshu says, We need to get staging up around 4/24  (stickster,
    18:55:56)
  * If we hit the above deadlines, we can be ready for a 4/27 production
    deployment that will serve FWN and general news.  (stickster,
    18:56:48)

Meeting ended at 19:01:20 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* pcalarco Close #2057 ticket
* rbergeron to complete documentation for getting access
* stickster to read and edit, correct as necessary the workflow pages
  for FWN
* stickster to read general news workflow page and send comments and
  questions to logistics@ list
* stickster hiemanshu rbergeron Rendezvous on #fedora-mktg anytime after
  1500 UTC on Sun 2010-04-18 to work on workflow doc and skin issues

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* hiemanshu
  * stickster hiemanshu rbergeron Rendezvous on #fedora-mktg anytime
    after 1500 UTC on Sun 2010-04-18 to work on workflow doc and skin
    issues
* pcalarco
  * pcalarco Close #2057 ticket
* rbergeron
  * rbergeron to complete documentation for getting access
  * stickster hiemanshu rbergeron Rendezvous on #fedora-mktg anytime
    after 1500 UTC on Sun 2010-04-18 to work on workflow doc and skin
    issues
* stickster
  * stickster to read and edit, correct as necessary the workflow pages
    for FWN
  * stickster to read general news workflow page and send comments and
    questions to logistics@ list
  * stickster hiemanshu rbergeron Rendezvous on #fedora-mktg anytime
    after 1500 UTC on Sun 2010-04-18 to work on workflow doc and skin
    issues
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)