Fedora Insight / zikula assistance needed

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 17:02:11 UTC 2010

Hi Drak,

We talked on irc the other day (I'm rbergeron) and you mentioned you
could send someone our way to help if we needed someone.

Well - we do :)

Our current list of issues follows below.

We are meeting today for the next few hours from the time of this mail
on #fedora-mktg on irc.freenode.net - if someone can log in and give
us a hand, that would be awesome.

Additionally - if it is in the next day or so - looking for any of the
following nicks on irc and talking to us will probably find someone
who can round a group up or at least point whoever has come to rescue
us in the right direction: rbergeron, stickster, pcalarco, hiemanshu,
gwerra, ke4qqq.

Also, the helper can post to logistics at lists.fedoraproject.org and we
can coordinate a time when we can all meet.  We are hoping to get
Fedora Insight to staging by 4/24 and officially launched on 4/27, so
any help would be much appreciated, and the sooner the better :)

Thanks!!
-Robyn

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2103 - New
published story on FI does not show current date
Created new "General news" pubtype story, and published. (Title can be
seen as "General news story test1" at
http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/ .) Created and published
story on April 17, but date shows up on main site as April 04.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2104 - Logging
in to Insight produces error message but no ill effects
Logging in to the Zikula system produces this banner: "Error! The
action you wanted to perform was not successful for some reason, maybe
because of a problem with what you input. Please check and try again."
However, no ill effects seem to happen. This needs to be corrected to
keep people from thinking something is actually wrong.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2105 - Fedora
Insight is giving all new users Administrators access
Any newly created Zikula account is getting Administrators access.
User creates fakeFAS account on pt3, logs into Zikula, and new account
in Zikula has Administrators group membership.