Insight meeting notes 2010-04-29 UTC 1800

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:05:07 UTC 2010

Minutes:
   http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-29/fedora_insight.2010-04-29-18.05.html
 Minutes (text):
   http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-29/fedora_insight.2010-04-29-18.05.txt
Log:
   http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-29/fedora_insight.2010-04-29-18.05.log.html

* * *

============================
#fedora-mktg: Fedora Insight
============================

Meeting started by stickster at 18:05:44 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2010-04-29/fedora_insight.2010-04-29-18.05.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (stickster, 18:05:54)

* Agenda (5 min)  (stickster, 18:07:30)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2010-April/000516.html
    (rbergeron, 18:09:20)

* Open floor  (stickster, 18:09:41)
  * Drak assures us participation is good for Zikula too  (stickster,
    18:10:10)
  * AGREED: We should take Drak up on his offer, set up our weekly
    Insight meeting at a time where he can participate, and then work
    toward a June 15th milestone. At that point, anyone should be able
    to type in "fedoraproject.org/insight" into a web browser and see
    the latest FWN issue and get to any archives we have available at
    that point.  (stickster, 18:39:35)
  * AGREED: 30 days following we have a way to (1) promote a Planet
    story to a separate Insight feed without having to copy/paste or
    retype it, and (2) both this content stream and the FWN can be
    visible/RSS at once  (stickster, 18:51:14)
  * ACTION: stickster to make sure Drak gets a reply and sees minutes
    (stickster, 19:01:17)

Meeting ended at 19:03:04 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster to make sure Drak gets a reply and sees minutes

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* stickster
  * stickster to make sure Drak gets a reply and sees minutes
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* stickster (121)