Insight meeting recap 2010-08-05 UTC 1800

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:45:12 UTC 2010

Sorry these notes are late to the list -- I postponed them last
Thursday afternoon for what was supposed to be just a few
minutes... and FAIL. :-)

It was a short meeting, as we spent the time working on the technical
blocker issue of FakeFAS.  Many thanks to Smooge, Toshio, and Mike
McGrath who helped us get it working!  Now available at
https://publictest4.fedoraproject.org/accounts.

* * *

Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-08-05/fedora_insight.2010-08-05-18.01.txt

Minutes (HTML):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-08-05/fedora_insight.2010-08-05-18.01.html

Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-08-05/fedora_insight.2010-08-05-18.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (stickster, 18:01:53)
  * stickster admits his agenda is not up2date, and takes a moment to
    fiddle with it  (stickster, 18:02:22)
  * smooge and stickster will be working in #fedora-admin to resolve
    FakeFAS status and get things running. Meeting is adjourned, join us
    there if you're interested.  (stickster, 18:06:18)

Meeting ended at 18:06:25 UTC.

Action Items
------------

Action Items, by person