Java Devs for EtherPad FAD -- Olin -- Outside Boston

Colin Zwiebel colin at zonion.org
Tue Aug 31 10:18:15 UTC 2010

Hey all,
Still tackling this EtherPad FAD (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Etherpad_FAD)
and need some Java/J2EE/build system/packaging whizzes. The FAD purpose is
going to require some Ant/Maven work, some Java project refactoring, some
best-practices Java-fedora packaging.

I blitzed the java-devel list but no luck. Also tried scraping people off
OpenHatch (no responses). Its been about a week. Any suggestions? I really
think if we got just one good developer, we'd be set for the event.

In other news, I'm going to get some feedback from my academnic advisor and
some CS professors about the event. I'm hoping one of them will come help
out or will give a talk on a related subject or something. We shall see, I'm
very hopeful. Doing course plan paperwork has never been so productive!

Cheers,
Colin