Fwd: [groups.drupal.org] Fedora Project (Linux distribution) has been denied

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 19:06:05 UTC 2010

Heh.  Is there a sort of general volunteer help group on g.d.o that
might suffice for us?  In other words, a place where we can just as
easily find people who are interested in contributing some time to our
Drupal instance as a way to generally help free software *using*
Drupal, even if they aren't able or interested to contribute to core
Drupal?

Paul