Fwd: [groups.drupal.org] Fedora Project (Linux distribution) has been denied

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:06:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 02:17:00PM -0500, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> http://groups.drupal.org/drubuntu
>
> meaning, this would also be a place to work on packaging Drupal modules
> for Fedora and other Fedora-specific work, as well as recruiting folk
> for Fedora Project Drupal-based projects like FI
>
> I checked and this seems to be the only major distro with a group.
>
> There is also this:
>
> http://groups.drupal.org/projects-needing-volunteer-developers

That group appears to be at least partially oriented around using
Drupal on that OS platform, as well as a specialty VM.  I'm not sure
setting up a new group like that provides any value for the Insight
project itself, although I'd like to see Fedora represented in that
way too. :-)  Unfortunately, I'm not qualified to be a person who can
help others there, only leech others' knowledge!

As for the second link, yeah, that looks like the right place to post.
Do you have a membership that allows you to post for help there?