Insight meeting recap 2010-12-09

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:10:18 UTC 2010

Minutes:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-09/insight.2010-12-09-19.01.html
Minutes (text):
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-09/insight.2010-12-09-19.01.txt
Log:
  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-09/insight.2010-12-09-19.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call!  (stickster, 19:01:39)
  * present: asrob stickster Schendje-2 pcalarco  (stickster, 19:03:37)

* Last week's action items  (stickster, 19:03:47)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-02/insight.2010-12-02-19.00.html
    (stickster, 19:03:52)
  * 1 -- done  (stickster, 19:04:31)
  * 2 -- done  (stickster, 19:04:59)
  * 3 -- not done  (stickster, 19:05:04)
  * ACTION: stickster provide some sort of mockup for what we want to
    see from a FWN issue view  (stickster, 19:05:16)
  * 4 -- slow progress, not done  (stickster, 19:05:56)

* Packaging  (stickster, 19:06:28)
  * limb (Jon Ciesla maintainer) has put a virtual Provides in the
    Fedora "drupal" package so that it provides "drupal6" just like the
    EPEL package.  (stickster, 19:11:02)
  * The rename package reviews for -cck, -views, etc. would also make a
    good template for new packages to go by.  (stickster, 19:14:08)
  * stickster will continue to look for cycles to do more package
    reviews  (stickster, 19:19:24)
  * ACTION: stickster Sparks work on whittling down package reviews,
    starting with the list from the Insight customization wiki page
    (stickster, 19:19:57)

* Theme  (stickster, 19:21:08)
  * LINK: http://drupal.org/project/ninesixty   (stickster, 19:26:35)
  * ACTION: Schendje will continue working on theme mockup and ask for
    feedback as needed  (stickster, 19:30:45)

* Views/Book combo  (stickster, 19:30:58)
  * ACTION: pcalarco asrob use instructions in link a few lines above to
    provide a better one-page view  (stickster, 19:43:50)
  * AGREED: As asrob notes, we can use a custom template to replace our
    fwnbeat title hack  (stickster, 19:47:44)
  * ACTION: asrob prepare custom node-fwnbeat.tpl.php template for
    inclusion in the Fedora Insight hooks repo  (stickster, 19:50:12)

* All other business (open floor)  (stickster, 19:50:47)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1 and
    look for 'insight'  (nirik, 19:52:31)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2109
    (pcalarco, 19:58:03)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2217
    (pcalarco, 19:58:10)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/2090
    (pcalarco, 20:00:51)
  * ACTION: pcalarco stickster clear out old infra tickets.  (stickster,
    20:04:55)

Meeting ended at 20:05:43 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* stickster provide some sort of mockup for what we want to see from a
  FWN issue view
* stickster Sparks work on whittling down package reviews, starting with
  the list from the Insight customization wiki page
* Schendje will continue working on theme mockup and ask for feedback as
  needed
* pcalarco asrob use instructions in link a few lines above to provide a
  better one-page view
* asrob prepare custom node-fwnbeat.tpl.php template for inclusion in
  the Fedora Insight hooks repo
* pcalarco stickster clear out old infra tickets.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asrob
  * pcalarco asrob use instructions in link a few lines above to provide
    a better one-page view
  * asrob prepare custom node-fwnbeat.tpl.php template for inclusion in
    the Fedora Insight hooks repo
* pcalarco
  * pcalarco asrob use instructions in link a few lines above to provide
    a better one-page view
  * pcalarco stickster clear out old infra tickets.
* stickster
  * stickster provide some sort of mockup for what we want to see from a
    FWN issue view
  * stickster Sparks work on whittling down package reviews, starting
    with the list from the Insight customization wiki page
  * pcalarco stickster clear out old infra tickets.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * Schendje will continue working on theme mockup and ask for feedback
    as needed

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* stickster (104)