Legacy Zikula Fedora Insight tickets

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 00:50:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco at nd.edu> wrote:
>> I've moved all of the Fedora Insight infra tickets to the new component
>> 'FedoraInsight', closed the ones that referred to Zikula as 'wontfix',
>> and updated the TRAC link on the main Insight page[1], so that it points
>> to this new component[2] for the tickets that are new or assigned status.
>>
>>   - pascal
>>
>> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight
>> [2]
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&component=FedoraInsight
>
> Nice work Pascal!

By the way, here's an idea... Ticket ownership by comma-separated
people doesn't actually work right as far as I know. You won't see
those tickets in your own list of assigned/owned issues. But what if
these were assigned by default to "cmsadmin" so that everyone who's an
admin got copies? Would that be a worse option?

--
Paul