Theme mockup push?

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:11:41 UTC 2010

2010/12/13 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:

> I like it!  One minor suggestion -- can we create more of a sense of
> space in the page?  It seems a bit crowded with text -- although that
> may be in large part because we gave you a list of elements to include
> that are... well, mostly text. :-)

I was thinking about widening the entire body. The body text and
especially the header could use some space on the left. That should
make the whole thing feel less cramped too.

But yeah, it's going to be very texty. :) I don't think it will this
bad when we use actual posts though. Also, we still have to try out
how much text we want at the right side. For instance the planet posts
have 3 lines of text each now, which is quite a bit. Just by changing
that part it could provide a better balance to the wall of text on the
left. So right now I'm not worried, and we can always tweak it
afterwards.

Somehow these things always end up looking slightly different when you
build the real thing.

I'll try implementing some of the theme changes tomorrow, also to get
a better grip on what's possible.

Jef