f.insight question and theme update

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 15:41:16 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have noticed that pt6 and my own installs of zikula do not include a
way to actually add the existing categories to 'Feeds' in the
administration area.  The responsible templates certainly have code to
render 'categories' as a select box in the Feed module. We have
categories in the ROOT category tree in the 'categories'
administration pages[0].  There seems to be some thing either
improperly configured or plain old broken.

So, my question is: can someone who knows or has some prior experience
with zikula/postnuke look into our categories and or feed setup(s) and
see if all is as it should be? or are we broken?

Also, last weekend I pushed some changes to the theme:

http://git.fedoraproject.org/git/fedora-insight-theme.git?p=fedora-insight-theme.git;a=commit;h=56a3bc4442f2ee9456de57d6a34482c2772f67cb

Please let me know if anyone using it sees any issues or has comments.

Cheers and thanks for any help on the categories,

--
Craig

[0]some screenshots to help explain:

http://craigt.fedorapeople.org/