Video code for Insight?

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:22:14 UTC 2010

http://camendesign.com/code/video_for_everybody

This page ("Video for Everybody") has an interesting approach to a
one-size-fits-all page for video that we should consider for Fedora
Insight. Maybe Simon knows if it would be possible to use this inside
some sort of template for video download pages?

Note that this approach does place Ogg Theora as first choice, but
provides graceful fallbacks for other platforms as needed. If Fedora
Insight is to serve as a marketing tool for Fedora, we need to be able
to reach people who aren't already able to see Ogg Theora as well.

Paul