Fedora Insight staging accounts

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 20:16:40 UTC 2010

On 02/10/2010 11:32 PM, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Hi Mel --
>
> Tried this just now, and wasn't able to log on.  I then went back to
> FAS, changed my password, waited a bit in case they need to synch, and
> tried again.  Still can't log in.  Thanks in advance for the help!

Huh, odd. I suppose that means we need to figure out how the
login/auth/hookup-to-FAS thing works... time to go adventuring. I think
I'll start looking in #fedora-admin.

It may be that we make you a temporary zikula account (not hooked to
FAS) to unblock you on this while figuring out the longer-term "how to
make auth all happy and workable" thing.

--Mel