Zikula UI needs

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Feb 11 22:08:52 UTC 2010

Simon and I got a fair ways to putting into place the UI components on
Zikula on publictest6 at FUDCon back in December, and what we need next
on the staging server is to have some of that work re-created or moved
over.  Compare:

http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/index.php?module=pagemaster&type=user&func=pubedit&tid=4

with

https://stg.fedoraproject.org/insight/index.php?module=pagemaster

Right now the components indeed might be further along on staging, but
there is nothing there for workflow for writers and editors to submit,
review and decision.

I have a couple SVGs showing the differences between the two that I can
send along or post to the wiki to show the difference.  Thanks!

   - pascal