Fedora Insight staging accounts

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 12 01:42:47 UTC 2010

On 2010-02-11 04:09:37 PM, Mel Chua wrote:
> I still have no blinkin' idea how the zikula-module-fedora-fasauth
> package (of the fasauth module for zikula, as the name implies) works,
> but I did discover that I'm having a hard time finding where the code
> for it is because it appears to not be in any repos (I *think* that's
> what the below output means, it's also not in
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/)
>
> [mchua at publictest6 ~]$ yum list zikula-module-fedora-fasauth
> Loaded plugins: security
> Installed Packages
> zikula-module-fedora-fasauth.noarch             0.2-2.el5
> installed
>
> ...nor is the review request findable on bugzilla,
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=zikula
It looks like it comes from the infra repo, so you can get the source
RPM at

http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/5/SRPMS/zikula-module-fedora-fasauth-0.2-2.el5.src.rpm.

The original source seems to be from git at
ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-zikula.git.
> I am looking for the answers to these questions:
>
> 1. What FAS groups is the current staging access hooked to for auth?
> 2. How do we hook/unhook FAS groups to various types of admin privs in
> zikula using the fasauth plugin? (In effect, "how do we change #1?")
The cmsadmin group seems to be hardcoded in as the group that controls
admin access to zikula (let us know if that group needs to be created on
the staging FAS).  I'm not sure how other group mappings work though -
that's probably a good question for Simon.

> 3. How can we get zikula-modlue-fedora-fasauth into EPEL? (iirc, we're
> deploying on RHEL, so all our packages should eventually hit EPEL -
> though I *think* we're ok to deploy if they're in the infra repositories
> to start with... someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
This is fine from the infra repo like you said, although if somebody
wants to maintain it in EPEL, that's fine as well.

Thanks,
Ricky