f.insight question and theme update

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 23 09:04:34 UTC 2010

Well I will be busy for the next 2 days (Have to get the papers ready before
I go to Germany early next month), But well it will be fixed within this
week, unless we have some problems.

@Mel

Hey get someone to post some dummy data so I can actually test is the
blocker is fixed correctly and everything is working before I package the
final theme.

- Hiemanshu