Fedora 13 Alpha Readiness Meeting :: 2010-02-25 @ 21:00 UTC

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 15:51:39 UTC 2010

John Poelstra said the following on 02/18/2010 08:53 AM Pacific Time:
> One week from today, February 25, 2010, we will meet to make sure we are
> coordinated and ready for the public release of the Fedora 13 Alpha on
> Tuesday, March 2, 2010.
>
> date: 2010-02-25
> place: irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> time: 21:00 UTC (4 PM Eastern)

I have a conflict tomorrow that I cannot change to make this meeting.
Would someone from one of the teams or someone who just wants to
facilitate this meeting volunteer to help?

The meeting facilitator needs to make sure we hear from each team and
that minutes from the meeting are published afterwards.

Thanks,
John