Fwd: zikula-module-advanced_polls Help

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 06:16:11 UTC 2010

On 02/24/2010 08:02 AM, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:

> Hello Frank,
>
> If you have any more details on this ping me up, I ll be in
> #fedora-websites and #fedora-mktg and would love to look at the issue.
> Also if you can file a ticket (Mel, where is the right place to do
> this?), and set a priority (is this a blocker or just a critical bug) it
> would be really helpful.

This sounds like an Infrastructure ticket to me - see the existing queue
at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=%7EZikula&keywords=%7EFedora+Insight&order=priority.

Frank, when you make the ticket, if you can:

1. set the keywords to contain both "Zikula" and "Fedora Insight"
2. email the link to the bug to this list, so we know it's up there

that would be a big help. Thanks!

--Mel