Fedora 13 Alpha Readiness Meeting :: 2010-02-25 @ 21:00 UTC

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 07:13:22 UTC 2010

On 02/24/2010 10:51 AM, John Poelstra wrote:
> John Poelstra said the following on 02/18/2010 08:53 AM Pacific Time:
>> One week from today, February 25, 2010, we will meet to make sure we are
>> coordinated and ready for the public release of the Fedora 13 Alpha on
>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010.
>>
>> date: 2010-02-25
>> place: irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
>> time: 21:00 UTC (4 PM Eastern)
>
> I have a conflict tomorrow that I cannot change to make this meeting.
> Would someone from one of the teams or someone who just wants to
> facilitate this meeting volunteer to help?
>
> The meeting facilitator needs to make sure we hear from each team and
> that minutes from the meeting are published afterwards.

If nobody else steps up, I'll gladly do it - I'll read the F12 backlogs
right before tomorrow's meeting to remind myself what these are supposed
to look like, and will send the minutes to this list by default, and
then ask for help remembering where else they are supposed to go.

Equally happy to hand over the reins if someone more qualified would
like to take the helm. ;)

--Mel