start.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 19:53:33 UTC 2010

I've been wondering if there's something more we can do with
start.fedoraproject.org.  I was thinking about adding more information to
the site without cluttering it up.  We chatted in #fedora-websites for a
bit and thought about this:

2 boxes

Each box contains 3 "news" items

Each item would contain a title link, and very brief description

One box would be for Fedora Project news "Test day tomorrow", "Public
Fedora Board Meeting"

One box would be for Fedora OS news "Alpha is out" "Try the new security
spin", etc.

We were thinking about adding it along the left side if there's enough
room.  Some mockups will help identify best locations for sure.

Any thoughts/comments on it?

	-Mike