Fedora Insight sprint this weekend: HTML/CSS designers needed!

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Fri Feb 26 21:27:51 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 04:18 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 06:55:52PM +0530, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
>
>> I understand Zikula a little and have been playing with it for quite
>> some time, So well all I have to say is "I'm Game"
>
> I should be around, too.  Not sure how much help I'll be, but I'm
> really good at emptying the trash cans and making coffee.
>
> - Karsten

Excellent, thanks to both of you!  Karsten, I assume you have access to
both staging and publictest6?  I don't have any of those details.  We
should hear from Simon by tomorrow; I'll be in #fedora-meeting or
#fedora-meeting-1 if the former is occupied, around 08:00 Eastern time
tomorrow.  See you sometime after then, when you can join!

   - pascal