start.fedoraproject.org

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 03:29:49 UTC 2010

>> ...So given that people would like such a news feed, this would be an
>> ideal time to help get it up and going. Mel Chua is leading the charge
>> and could really use a couple extra hands for a few hours.  Mel, is
>> the current issue ticket queue correct as far as what's still left to
>> do?
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~Zikula&keywords=~Fedora+Insight&order=priority

That's the correct queue for Infrastructure - there are also some
tickets from FWN, and some tickets in Design. (As a side note, one of
the big challenges of FI deployment is that it's such a cross-team
project - making this kind of thing easier for next time is something we
may want to talk about after the site launches.)

* FWN: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#FWN (all in the
Infrastructure Trac)
* Infrastructure:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Infrastructure
* Design: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Design

 > There is only one blocker, which I am sure will be done this weekend.
 > After that a few steps and we should have most of the stuff up and
 > running in stg.

Yep. And the final blocker Hiemanshu refers to is the ticket in Design
that he's about to close (thank you! I owe you many cookies!)

As you may have noticed on this list, Pascal Calarco is leading a charge
this weekend if you're free and would like to help - see
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/logistics/2010-February/000409.html.

--Mel

PS: For a couple days, Karsten Wade will be picking up the ball on stuff
I'd usually be doing - we swapped projects for a week (I'm working on
the Summer Coding SIG, he's working on FI, until sometime next week when
we swap back). So s/Mel/Karsten for a little while - FI's getting his
sysadmin-fu and Summer Coding's getting my marketing-fu for a couple days.