Fedora Insight sprint this weekend: summary

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sat Feb 27 04:07:47 UTC 2010

Logistics, Marketing and News teams --

Here is a summary of the Fedora Insight mini-sprint we're planning for
this weekend.

A number of people have responded to a Doodle poll so far, and if you
have HTML/CSS skills, time, and an interest in learning about Zikula
this weekend, please feel free to join us:

http://doodle.com/v4kg37x8v5q2vity

We will be meeting in #fedora-meeting-1 on irc.freenode.net

Here are the current tickets defining the scope of work needed:

These are follow-on tickets from a number of closed issues from the
Zikula instance on publictest6.

There are a number of related tickets also here:

* FWN: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#FWN (all in the
Infrastructure Trac)
* Infrastructure:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Infrastructure
* Design: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Design

I and others plan to be online starting around 13:00 UTC with most
availability after about 18:00 UTC.  Come join us!

   - pascal

---
Pascal Calarco
Editor, Fedora Weekly News