Zikula ready for staging? [was: Re: QA in for 208]

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 04:00:24 UTC 2010

On 01/09/2010 09:12 AM, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Hi Adam --
>
> AFAIK, Fedora Insight is not yet in production. Mel, do you have more
> information on how we're doing with regards to productionizing Zikula
> and resolving the blockers remaining? Thanks!

I believe we may actually be good to go to staging - everything's
packaged. Some CSS bugs remain, but they can be fixed en route.

I'm checking out the sandbox instructions tomorrow and setting up a
sandbox from scratch to see if that is actually the case, but if it
is... I'm hitting up #fedora-admin and the Infrastructure ticket queue,
because we've been waiting to go to staging for a long time now.

--Mel