Zikula sandboxin' to-do list [was: Re: Meeting minutes 2010-01-19]

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 18:51:18 UTC 2010

> Which brings me to my next topic, sorry I didn't get a chance to ask
> in the meeting itself.
>
> [...snip...]
>> * Insight  (mchua, 20:44:08)
>>     * mchua is behind - sandbox partially complete  (mchua, 20:44:35)
>
> If I'm someone who can set aside a few hours this weekend to move
> Insight forward, what can I do?

Continue what Max started last night, which is:

0. Get access to the sysadmin-test FAS group if you don't already have
it (you'll need it to work on this)

1. Take the current sandbox instance on pt1,
http://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/zikula/index.php, ssh into pt1, and....

2. Work through
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox, starting
with step 5, editing the instructions as needed along the way, and
noting any bugs/glitches/questions found. See
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox&diff=146730&oldid=142956
for what Max did.

3. Holler to list when you stop, with where you ended so the next person
can take it up from there.

> Is the page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula still correct?

It is likely not entirely up-to-date. [[Zikula]] and [[Fedora Insight]]
could both likely use refreshing, but we don't have a specific list of
things that need to be refreshed right now, so if you're working through
this and find something that needs (or could potentially need) updating,
holler, and eventually the momentum from the individual patches will
snowball into somebody (probably me) doing a Giant Update of the page.

> Should I be bringing this discussion to the logistics@ list?

Just did. :)

--Mel