FI update: Websites team now stepping up to fix theme package

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 15:16:00 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> Stopped by the Websites meeting today to get some help on the theme
> package, which is blocking us from going to staging. And Websites
> stepped up wonderfully.
>
> Hiemanshu Sharma (hiemanshu) is leading the charge; Craig Thomas (giarc)
> has offered help on tickets #87 and #88, and Carl Walker (nullsys) and
> Sijis Aviles (sijis) will be joining as soon as they get clear of their
> other Websites Team projects at the start of next week. Thanks,
> everyone! (Also, it turns out that Hiemanshu knows how to fix the weird
> overlapping text bug I sent a screenshot for last time; it's a <div>
> thing that's not actually so bad.)

Hi all,

I have our theme up and running locally and I am looking for some
guidance in terms of our target mockup or referenced goal in therms of
the theme. This is what I can find:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/c/ce/FooBar.png

With this being our current state:
https://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/

Also, in terms of making sure I have the right parts turned on and off
in zikula admin, do we have a dataset for test data? and I wonder if
there is a specific configuration file I should be using? to get the
right modules enabled, with the right options? for example, the one
from puiblictest6?

Thanks,

--
Craig