Stuck: Zikula/FI [tid] bug, infrastructure ticket #1874

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 20:34:59 UTC 2010

Hiemanshu and I can't figure this one out, and thought we'd ask the
metabrain.

It's the extremely obvious "Fedora Insight Error: Missing argument
[tid]" bug that's displayed in Giant Red Letters on the front of
http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/. Aside from "it probably
has something to do with templates," we're pretty much in "hunt blindly!
search results did not return useful answers!" mode right now.

We could also use some help figuring out how to ask these questions
upstream (because more questions like this may come up on short notice
in the next 2 weeks) - the zikula IRC channel (#zikula on irc.oftc.net)
seems to be pretty quiet and relatively empty, but we can try the forums
next; that seems to be the place where zikula support happens - Ryan
just volunteered to ping the forums (thanks, Ryan!) so we'll see what
happens.

--Mel