Stuck: Zikula/FI [tid] bug, infrastructure ticket #1874

Simon Birtwistle simon at
Mon Jan 25 22:14:05 UTC 2010

The tid controls the type of data displayed from the PageMaster module.  It
happens because of a misconfiguration (probably on my part) when I set the
homepage module.  I'm going to try and resolve it now...