FI update: Websites team now stepping up to fix theme package

Hiemanshu Sharma hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 26 04:30:14 UTC 2010

I just removed 3 blocker bugs yesterday. We have one more left that I would
need some help from Simon.
I also tested used InnoDB yesterday on pt14, and it was a no-go. Zikula said
it could not find the table for some reason. I dint investigate the reason.
If its the only option I could very well look into it.

- Hiemanshu