Zikula sprint with Simon: 21:30 UTC on Wednesday 1/27

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 07:16:22 UTC 2010

Simon (itbegins) will be joining 21:30 UTC on Wednesday night for
zikula/Insight sprintin', so start lining up the questions.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Sprint_agenda

It's mostly a stub right now, but the idea is to continue collecting all
our blockers/questions in one place (this list - I consider my job
between now and Wednesday to sync the past ~2 weeks of this mailing list
to that wiki page) so that on Wednesday we have a solid prioritized list
of blockers to push through.

--Mel