Reminder: Zikula sprint with Simon in #fedora-mktg in ~6.75 hours

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Wed Jan 27 20:32:26 UTC 2010

Sincere apologies to everyone, but I've had some severe transport issues and can't get home tonight. While I could join IRC on my mobile I don't think I'd be much help.  Instead, I'll sign in tomorrow evening at the same time - I hope that those who were planning to join me can make that time. If not, I should be available at the weekend as well.

Once again, I am really sorry for the no-show and added late notice....

Simon