Reminder: Zikula sprint with Simon in #fedora-mktg in ~6.75 hours

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 27 21:01:37 UTC 2010

> Simon not a problem at all. Its *totally* fine with me (or us). Hope
> to see you tomorrow.

No worries, Simon - thanks for letting us know.

I won't be able to make that time tomorrow, but I'm going to take a look
through tickets and the staging instance, and leave notes at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Sprint_agenda.

Who else is going to be there? Sounds like Simon, Hiemanshu, and Craig
right now, which is already a fantastic party. Mike said he'd like a
reminderping to pop into that channel when the appointed time comes, so
if someone can hop in #fedora-admin and holler to mmcgrath, that'd be
great (I'm leaving a note at the above wiki link on this as well).

Going through to leave notes at that spot now.

--Mel