Fixing the remaining Infrastructure Blockers

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Sat Jan 30 16:23:43 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I've been pinging a few people I know in the Zikula community about our main
content module on Fedora Insight, PageMaster.  It just so happens the
developer is actively working on it now, fixing our issues and making many
improvements.

If we can run off the SVN copy of PageMaster until he makes a formal release
(which we can then get packaged and deployed) we should see our remaining
issues disappear.

Meanwhile, I am on IRC now and hope to be meeting hiemanshu later to discuss
the remaining design blockers.

Simon