Orphaning zikula module packages originally made for Fedora Insight

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 09:22:19 UTC 2010

I'm orphaning the following packages:

zikula-module-EZComments
zikula-module-filterutil
zikula-module-pagemaster

They were modules needed for the first prototype of Fedora Insight, but
I haven't been keeping up with upstream zikula for months now and can't
maintain them responsibly.

Copying the logistics list, in case any of the FI folks want to pick
these up - I'm not sure where we stand with regards to zikula these
days, as the platform choice seems to be under reconsideration. If FI is
no longer using these modules, it may be a good idea to retire these
packages.

Thanks,

--Mel

PS: I haven't done this before, so if I'm missing something, let me
know... I'm following
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/OrphanedPackages and
headed to packagedb to click the "release ownership" button for those 3
packages now.