AuthFAS plugin for Drupal, status report

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:22:07 UTC 2010

2010/7/17 Hiemanshu Sharma <hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org>:
> On 16 July 2010 11:48, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Made good headway after it got late, for some odd reason. :-)
>>
>> The plugin now includes a working group map, where roles (rid's) are
>> mapped to FAS group names.  Next up is applying the bits for the
>> actual authentication viz. the MediaWiki plugin.
>>

>> http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=pfrields/public_git/drupal-authfas-6x.git;a=summary
>
> Or the one from zikula, They are pretty much the same, you might as well
> look at the wordpress plugin. You have three different options to compare it
> from :)
> -H

I've just tagged v0.1. The module now:

* successfully authenticates to FAS
* allows mapping of any role to a FAS group
* resets user roles based on active mappings and FAS group membership

http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=pfrields/public_git/drupal-authfas-6x.git;a=summary

So now the question is, do we want to have a single repository that
contains Fedora-related modules and theme stuff for Drupal?

--
Paul