Zikula working times

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:28:37 UTC 2010

Stephen Smoogen and I are going to meet tomorrow at 2pm EDT (1800 UTC)
to figure out how to handle the divergence between the stg.fp.o and
pt6.fp.o instances of Zikula, and document the procedure for changes.
(Live changes at least to stg.fp.o are generally discouraged, AIUI.)

A bunch of us (me, Robyn, Mateo, Smooge) are going to meet on Sunday
at 2pm EDT to see what Robyn's finished testing, and if we have any
functional problems.

Note that we're going to be very wary of functional problems at this
point, since our milestone bar is set very low.