AuthFAS -- captures of code from pt6

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 19:46:51 UTC 2010

I captured all the differences in code between what's in git for
AuthFAS, and what's deployed on /usr/share/zikula/modules/AuthFAS on
publictest6.  I committed everything to a new "pt6-capture" branch:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fedora-zikula.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pt6-capture

Note that I did my best at making proper git commits, i.e. somewhat
self-explanatory and self-contained, in case any of them turn out to
be unwanted.

I'm about to do the same thing with the theme, but I expect it's going
to be somewhat harder since I don't know a ton about the CSS changes
there.