Fedora Insight testing

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:27:58 UTC 2010

I've done some testing this morning on
publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula with some of the test criteria
listed at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight_Testing.

In short - newly created users in fakeFAS (pt3/accounts) are getting
added to the users group in zikula when they log in for the first
time, but ALL users - and this includes ALL standard users, ones NOT
in the Administration group, not just New Users - get a 403 error.  I
recall that we've had this error in the past, but I can't find the
ticket for it. (I thought it had been fixed.)

Most of the details are in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight_Testing.  In short - I
can't test any of the items related to comments being moderated for
first-time posters who are registered users, or the automatic approval
of second-time poster comments - since I can't log in and do anything
with anyone who is a standard user.  We need to resolve the 403 issue
problem ASAP for testing to move forward.

-Robyn