Fedora Insight testing

Mateo TibaPalacios nestormateo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 02:01:15 UTC 2010

Ok
AuthFAS is finally working.
It was an 'invisible' typo with the administrators group ID :-|

In the other hand, I've compared pt6-capture and there were nothing to
add to the master. I've also removed the theme from fedora-zikula
because fedora-insight-theme is the repository to work in the theme
(it was an old copy anyways).

In the other hand, I guess that CSS diff is not worth, because the
current theme seems more matured, and old copies are just that: old
stuff, that in CSS can be quite tricky to know what was removed by
convenience or not.

About the theme, I would like to know if there's any visual stuff
(designer's thoughts) to enrich the theme a little more.
I'm available to tweak it and make all the fixes/wishes a reality ;-)

Greetings

Mateo
Mis principios... son mis fines