Fedora Insight testing

Drak drak at zikula.org
Mon Jun 7 17:02:57 UTC 2010

Possibly OT, but I saw a ticket relating to EZComments.  We released a new
version of EZComments 2.0.0.  Can you notify the maintainer please?  It
would be good if the maintainers can follow out extDB xml/rss feeds, or,
possibly we can assist the maintainers by autopackaging for Fedora with out
CI server (http://ci.zikula.org/).  All we need to do is add an XML build
file to each module project according to the maintainers wishes and it can
be all sorted out automatically.

Regards,

Drak