logistics Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 8 00:15:41 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM,
<logistics-request at lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>> About the theme, I would like to know if there's any visual stuff
>> (designer's thoughts) to enrich the theme a little more.
>> I'm available to tweak it and make all the fixes/wishes a reality ;-)
>>
>> Greetings
>
> Hopefully Mo (mizmo), Hiemanshu (gwerra), or some other design-eye
> folks have some input to give here.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>          Where open source multiplies: http://opensource.com

Looking briefly at the pages i see two things that are off.

1. the main page's right side menu separates from the body when i
expand it full screen. This is because the "right-sidebar" is outside
the content div. The interior pages look correct

2. The footer's line is off.

In #fedora-footer, basically add some padding to the top of it.
- margin: 0 auto 2em;
+ margin: 1em auto 2em;

The "#content ul li, #content ol li { margin-left:1.5em; }" in
fedora.css is overriding the "#fedora-footer li" in layout.css. Maybe
if that entry in layout.css is renamed to "#fedora-footer ul li" or
"#main-content #fedora-footer ul li" so that its more defined, it
should fix it.

If I see anything else, I'll let everyone know.

Sijis