Change in Insight weekly meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 12:42:55 UTC 2010

Several of us, including Robyn Bergeron and myself, will be traveling
on Thursday to the Southeast LinuxFest during our normal weekly
meeting time for Insight.  We'd like to change the meeting to be one
day earlier than normal.

That puts our Insight meeting at Wed, 2010-06-09 at 1800 UTC (2:00pm
US-Eastern).  We'll meet on IRC at #fedora-mktg as usual.  Drak and
Matheo, I encourage both of you to attend if you can.