Fedora Insight testing

Drak drak at zikula.org
Wed Jun 9 13:59:45 UTC 2010

On 9 June 2010 19:35, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, do third parties often switch tag antecedents
> in this way?  Last night if I recall correctly '2.0.0' -> r737, but
> today it's r741.  Won't this alter other downstream consumers of that
> module?  That's up to the EZComment developers of course, it just
> seems like an unusual release management process.

Zikula project isnt responsible for the module, it's 3rd party so we don't
have full control over the module release process - I think this was just an
exception because there is uncertainty over licensing/copyright ownership so
they panicked.  The diff is on just two files, 1 to switch out the js for
own solution, and 2 to update one template that uses the JS references.
 This is another reason to get everything you guys use into CI, then the
build and release process is automated.

Regards,

Drak