News still publishable?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Jun 9 19:29:15 UTC 2010

Hi Paul and all --

Yes, absolutely.  I have been keeping track of how long it takes to
republish FWN from the wiki to FI and it takes about 20-30 minutes per
issue for the editor, which is nothing, basically.  From this issue
forward I can commit to getting FWN in there, and go back several issues
where we've had a lapse, as I am done with my major travel for a bit
now.  I apologize not being more involved, but time opens up more for me
now.  Thanks!

   - pascal