Updates to Zikula modules

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:01:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I have pushed updates for the following packages for testing:
> Advanced Polls
> Polls
> Menutree
>
> I'd appreciate some karma!
>
> - --Eric

In the interest of not altering our publictest6 instance too much
while we try to complete our testing of Insight for staging, I'm not
updating there. But I'll try to find time to try this out on a local
instance.

At some point, though, we'll want to try this update on pt6 so that we
have better confidence about using the update on the production
system.

Paul