Updates to Zikula modules

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:12:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 07:25:19PM +0530, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
>    On 10 June 2010 17:31, Paul Frields <[1]stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>      On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
>      <[2]sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>      > I have pushed updates for the following packages for testing:
>      > Advanced Polls
>      > Polls
>      > Menutree
>      >
>      > I'd appreciate some karma!
>      >
>      > - --Eric
>
>      In the interest of not altering our publictest6 instance too much
>      while we try to complete our testing of Insight for staging, I'm not
>      updating there. But I'll try to find time to try this out on a local
>      instance.
>
>      At some point, though, we'll want to try this update on pt6 so that we
>      have better confidence about using the update on the production
>      system.
>      Paul
>
>    +1 to paul. I think once we are done moving from pt6 to stg, we can try
>    out new updates. We dont want more breakage at this stage right now!

Just to be clear, I don't think Eric was asking us to break our system
just so he could get karma for his updates. :-)  But I wanted him to
know that someone had heard his call, so he wouldn't be expecting
feedback from the specific instance on pt6.  Anyone can install Zikula
on their system and try out Eric's modules, using the instructions
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_Zikula_sandbox